October went by way too fast for my liking. But now we’re nearing the end of the year and I’m starting to feel that end-of-year inspiration. But I’ll get more into that later. For now, it’s time to share some cool links from the past month.
- I’ve been thinking a lot about routine lately – here are some signs you should change yours
- get over your fear of selling
- a step-by-step plan to grow your email list (even when starting from zero)
- how to cultivate a unique brand personality
- important: make more time for rest as an entrepreneur
- 10 ways to maximize your blog posts and increase traffic
- tips for full-time bloggers
- when you should say no to blog sponsorship opportunities
- create a system to make writing blog posts easy and fun
social media stuff
- the cutest animals to follow on Instagram
- case studies that show the power of Pinterest
- why your creative biz needs social media
- 10 insta-worthy props with Amazon Prime shipping
- love this idea of staying inspired with a mood board
- awesome tips for standing out and being yourself online
- the cutest, tiniest emoji cookies!!
- saving for my next road trip: super useful resources for finding roadside attractions
- also, apparently Halloweentown is real
So now that we’ve got October’s links out of the way, it’s time to look ahead. I’ve been coming up with different themes for different months to try to stay on track. It’s been ~moderately~ successful. And for November, I really want to focus on planning. Since 2017 is coming up so quickly, and I want to spend December actually enjoying the holidays instead of working all the time, I think it’s a good idea to spend November focused on creating a plan for the next year. So I have some cool worksheets and stuff in the works, which I’ll share with you as they come up.
And as always, there’s a goal planning guide available for download in the resource library, which you can access by signing up here!