Heyo! I took a break from doing Cool Internet Stuff and monthly goals posts last month when I was taking a little break from blogging. But I’m back! And I’m switching things up a little bit. From now on, I’m not going to do posts that outline a list of different goals every month. Instead, I’m going to just focus on one main goal every month. And I’m just going to include it along with the Cool Internet Stuff posts where I round up some of my favorite online finds from each month.
Got it? Cool! Let’s have a look at some of the best of biz/blogging/social from August, shall we?
- secrets of popular bloggers that business owners need to learn
- not juuuuust about business, but this post about the high cost of people pleasing certainly applies
- 8 best IFTTT recipes for solopreneurs
- who doesn’t want to get more clients?
- networking. etiquette.
- think your blog niche is too weird? here are some bloggers rocking really unique niches
- should you delete old blog posts?
- loving this simple yet effective blog post formula
- transparent is the new authentic
social media stuff
- 6 ways to not be basic on social media
- Instagram accounts for self care inspiration
- design blog post graphics that actually convert on Pinterest
- 15 helpful Instagram tips
- some reasons you should absolutely sign up for Snapchat
- proven ways to grow your email list using Pinterest
- how to roll with the Instagram changes
- promote your content upgrades on social media
- you can make a big impression on Pinterest, even if you have a tiny following
- best Instagram accounts to spark your inner goal getter
- 15 little things to do to feel centered again
- helpful tips for organizing your creative space
- stay away from these deadly factors that threaten to kill your creativity
- love this idea of crafting an at-home creative retreat
- here’s a cool art project featuring American Girl dolls
- this man knits hats for the homeless, is my hero
just for fun stuff
- this idea of making a birthday list every year is really fun!
- if you’re terrified you’ll be judged online, then you need to slow down, have a vodka & read this immediately
- confidence tips you won’t find in Cosmo
- here’s a song written for Barb from Stranger Things. Poor Barb.
- and another song – this one’s about La Croix because why not?
So now it’s time for September! This month, I want to focus on one thing: consistency. I’m working on creating actual routines for my mornings, afternoons, and evenings. And by doing so, I think I can be more consistent with things like blogging, social media, and creating other great content for you guys. So that’s the goal for this month. I’ll report back next month with what I did, what worked, what didn’t, and all that good stuff.
If you have a goal or any other cool internet finds from the last month, feel free to share in the comments!
And don’t forget to get your free goal planning guide for September – you can sign up to download your own in the resource library here!