Time for another edition of Cool Internet Stuff! There were so many great creative and business related posts online this month. Here are some of my faves. I hope you like them too!
- work from home? how to have a happy work day (every day)
- some ideas for what to send to your email subscribers
- persuasion is an important concept for any business owner to master – but there’s a fine line between persuasion and manipulation
- 7 tips for creative entrepreneurs
- i always find it super helpful to take a look at other people’s business journeys
- some interesting thoughts about the term #girlboss
- 5 signs it might be time to stop planning and start creating
- how to stay sane when you work from home (+ some cool illustrations!)
social media stuff
- if you’re not getting the right social media followers, you’re probably not going after the right people
- how to not spend every single waking moment on social media
- can you grow your business by starting a YouTube channel? sure can
- pro Snapchat tips!
- ever wondered how people take pictures of their hands on Instagram? all your questions have been answered
- how to build a loyal following on social media
- some cool Instagram hashtags and tips for using them
- not sure what to do with Periscope? here’s a guide for makers
- how to find your people in blogging and business
- stop confusing your audience! some great tips here
- probably everything you ever wanted to know about writing effective headlines
- the secret that can help grow your blog’s traffic
- don’t fall for these blogging myths
- ever wonder how you should credit images on your blog? here’s a super simple formula
- this paper cut art is seriously beautiful
- i’m looooooving this clay cactus bud vase. so cute!
- learn about creativity from the master – Prince
- how to use color in unexpected ways
- surprise! hobbies can make you more creative in your work (you already know I agree with this)
- just get over these common creative fears
- i’ve been really into podcasts lately – here’s a great list of them that i’m definitely going to check out!
- some tips for scoring great vintage pieces online
- give your creativity a boos – every day!
just for fun stuff
- FYI rage yoga is a thing
- two of my favorite things – Netflix and wine – and how to pair them
- trying times are for trying new things
What are some of your favorite finds from April?