Valentine’s Day is almost here! So that means all the craft projects I see online these days are pink and full of hearts and I don’t hate it. Whether you plan to celebrate Valentine’s day with your significant other, friends, yourself or whoever, there are cool DIY ways to add some love (or at least some pink hearts) to pretty much every aspect of your life. Here are a few of my favorites.
- heart floor decals // Studio DIY
- printable valentines cards // Almost Makes Perfect
- conversation heart banners // I Spy DIY
- canvas heart art // Design Improvised
- easy glittery banner // Blitsy
What are you working on for Valentine’s Day?