St. Patrick’s Day is over, so now it’s time to focus all of that holiday energy on Easter. Decorating Easter eggs is probably one of the most popular activities around this time of year. I always used to love just dyeing them different colors. But there are a lot more creative ideas out there now. Here are a few of my favorites!
- crescent moon eggs // Paper & Stitch
- sprinkle dipped eggs // Domino
- mosaic easter eggs // Sugar and Charm
- ribbon eggs // Design Improvised
- emoji painted eggs // Studio DIY
What are your favorite ways to decorate Easter eggs?